Why is a three letter word,
but what does it really mean?
It can mean many things,
this means you can be on your own
when you don't have to be.
Why can also be an answer to as question?
with many answer
to which nobody knows.
So Why is Why?
a three letter word
that nobody can understand
Claire Page's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why? by Claire Page )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak