Why did you embrace me
Knowing it could kill me?
Holding me so sweetly
Giving love so freely.
Legs wrapped tight around me
Telling me you've trapped me.
Whispering so lightly,
Whispering you loved me.
Stolen moments no one knows
Hiding feelings - passion grows.
On your birthday - so close.
On my birthday, no show.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why? by Andy Wood )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister