WHOEVER YOU ARE
WHOEVER YOU ARE
Whoever you are that keep humming
Melody of a love so sweetly burning
Every moment I laid serenly sleeping
Stand before my own eyes yearning.
You keep my heart so rapidly beating
Whenever you sit besides me singing
a tender rhythm of love beweldering
that keep coming, climbing and echoing.
I searched for you but you keep hiding
so illusive even in my every dreaming
But whoever you are, I am begging
Stand before my own eyes singing.
Let your sweet voice keep echoing
Lovely melody to keep me sleeping
while you hold me close yearning
to behold my passion so ever loving.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHOEVER YOU ARE by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love inspired meetings inspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Autumn, Deborah Kelley
- Fear of God?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Keep On Groovin', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Benefits For Them Do Not Exist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Come close, hasmukh amathalal
- Cows caught, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)