Where I Am Insane
I never paint love to form a portrait.
I will never brush a flaming bush.
I am black inside the greyness of my hate.
So is my shadow.
Trapped inside the sorrow.
Leading to my fate.
There is a door to my pain.
Where the blood from my demons.
My turmoil is thunder.
My hollow is shallow.
Inside my head.
The voices rumble.
Driving what is left.
Around the bend to the right.
Straight through the mirror.
Where I am alone.
Where I am insane.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where I Am Insane by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- an Ode to Cindy, Tim Labbe
- Age To Youth, Gillian Commerford
- Preserve fun, gajanan mishra
- Applause, Alicia C. Cooper
- August 1427: Abundance, Cole Swensen
- What the Ventriloquists Said, Cole Swensen
- She Buried Three, Alicia C. Cooper
- Oxygen, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Remembering Charlotte, Alicia C. Cooper
- SCARRING, Satish Verma