Where I Am Insane
I never paint love to form a portrait.
I will never brush a flaming bush.
I am black inside the greyness of my hate.
So is my shadow.
Trapped inside the sorrow.
Leading to my fate.
There is a door to my pain.
Where the blood from my demons.
My turmoil is thunder.
My hollow is shallow.
Inside my head.
The voices rumble.
Driving what is left.
Around the bend to the right.
Straight through the mirror.
Where I am alone.
Where I am insane.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where I Am Insane by Unic Cjonr )
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
- Butterfly's Flight, Steve Kittell
- Then and Now, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Atomic Genius, Naveed Akram
- Grieving, Phil Soar
- Watering the plants, gajanan mishra
- Wait for, hasmukh amathalal
- Wings On Winter, Don Blumenthal
- Muse, Stefan Pryce
- Life and Me., silenced work
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)