when you're sick
When your sick I swear you still look amazing.
When your sick I know that noodles you r craving.
Ur still happy when your sick and never degrading.
So im gonna doctor you up and work on my painting.
I'll start with your toes, you have the cutest little toes.
Then I'll paint your finger nails. And get some on your nose.
You'll tell me they're good and I'll turn the color of a rose.
And anything you ask of me I'll say "I suppose".
I'll hold you and kiss you who cares if I get sick.
Making you feel better is all that matters and I can do it so quick.
If it would make you feel better I'd let you hit me with a stick.
But only for a bit. Because you hit hard an it'll hurt like sh**
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when you're sick by David duckworth )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- In A Land Where Every Dream Has Landed, Michael P. McParland
- Zak, Elia Michael
- Totally Exhausted, Michael P. McParland
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael P. McParland
- A Song For Anne, Joseph Archer
- Peace Be With Us, Michael P. McParland
- Phantom Tear, Michael P. McParland
- Poetry..., Feride Serin
- Please, Michael P. McParland
- One More Time, Kyle Schlicher