What To Really Do?
as you go back
looking at the pictures of the past
you are caught
into a choice: whether to stay there
and be frozen
like sepia covered with dust
or to move on like a lizard
which just caught a mosquito with its
and then wait in ambush again
ceiling light bulb.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.