What...relish...is this...how runs the stream? (for Miss S)
the open air
From the open air production of TWELFTH NIGHT last night...this June 13th at Regent's Park.
I adore all the non actors...butterflies and moths caught in a spotlight...a pigeon swoops across a front row and steals the audience's interest...each feather perfect and clear seen so near. And my favourtie of the night...what relish is this...the Bard's words metamorphising into a clutch of starlings that stole my heart and became these words.
Dónall Dempsey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What...relish...is this...how runs the stream? (for Miss S) by Dónall Dempsey )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov