WE, WHOSE VOICE IS LESS
We whose voice is less
And makes no point at any place
Fear you, whose tongues the gods did bless
And our fate you do curse.
In the wake of your silhouette
Our lips do shake as our hearts break
You talk as you walk all over
And we, whose hearts you do break ponder
Trying to find the reason why, at yonder
You torment us so.
Dash Black's Other Poems
- A Flower By All Means
- A Journey To Bee
- A Love Lost In Vain
- A Man Resigned
- A Nightmare
- A Piece to Some Home Grown Poet
- A Rose For A Lady I Love To Look Up On
- A Storm is Coming My Way
- A Tree And A Man, Of Unreturned Love!
- All Is Equal That Is People!
- Alone On A Cold Winter’s Night!
- And Then You Die
- And To Myself I Speak The Truth
- As I Get Closer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.