Devious fires everywhere
winds of wreak blowing here and there
I'm looking for something's that is already lost
all I can do is keep my fingers crossed.
The flower that once bloomed has faded now
the ones who promised once have broken their vow
the light that lead
is already dead.
The lovely trees have been weeping
and silence has created its impact on twittering birds
every person has run out of words.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wars by RUBAB ATWAL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns