War Is At Hand
Under The Cover Displayed By Madam Night.
Gears Are Made From The Dead.
Turned By The Last Ones Bones.
War Is At Hand.
Dark Grows Darker By The Day.
Blood Will Flow.
Red Will Taint Grey The Snow.
Screams Will Litter The Skies.
Many Might Survive.
Most Will Be Dead.
Some Will Evil In The Sum Of Ways.
Portraits Will Be Painted On The Battleground.
Questions Will Be Whispered.
How Did We Miss The Signs.
Days Will Second For One Hour.
To Be Prepared.
To Be Armed.
But Unfortunately Out Fate Is Too Late.
Dawn Is Breaking.
We Are Out Of Time.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (War Is At Hand by Unic Cjonr )
- Dreams Of Expectations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the poet in you..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Doornock Advice, douglas scotney
- Ghazal-Zindigi, Akhtar Jawad
- i will delete this later, Mandolyn ...
- Moonlight Walks, Rajnish Manga
- 3 Dimensions Of Word, sallam yassin
- Dancing in her mind, Aftab Alam
- A C T C - 2014/10 Official Entries - Vot.., Brian Johnston
- ENID STILL HUNGRY, Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Moment, Margaret Atwood
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)