War Is At Hand
Under The Cover Displayed By Madam Night.
Gears Are Made From The Dead.
Turned By The Last Ones Bones.
War Is At Hand.
Dark Grows Darker By The Day.
Blood Will Flow.
Red Will Taint Grey The Snow.
Screams Will Litter The Skies.
Many Might Survive.
Most Will Be Dead.
Some Will Evil In The Sum Of Ways.
Portraits Will Be Painted On The Battleground.
Questions Will Be Whispered.
How Did We Miss The Signs.
Days Will Second For One Hour.
To Be Prepared.
To Be Armed.
But Unfortunately Out Fate Is Too Late.
Dawn Is Breaking.
We Are Out Of Time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (War Is At Hand by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA