WALLS ARE BUILT
Walls are built to cover real feelings
Walls are built disguises of lack
Walls are built in agony defeat
Walls are built to silence the screams
Walls are built it shuts out the light
Walls are built in darkness of pride
Walls are built and meant to be broken
Thick as thieves, so choose to remove
day by day, thin layer by layer
Kick the pain, sweep out the confusions
Stand up straight after the tumble
Step from hole of negative emotions
Origins are cause of what troubles
Climb the noise of fearful commotions
Emerge victorious from the rubbles!
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WALLS ARE BUILT by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster