Fixing the dignity
like a fabulous sarcophagus
you are unsparing in your generosity.
You left one window open
for the saint of wax
to let in the light.
Keeping him alive for –
a fake functionality
to run the community.
There was a long queue
of people to offer the wooden roses
before the wound heals.
Who was eternal in this
vanishing universe? Do-
not stop me of if I start bleeding.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (VOICELESS CALLING by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher