Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
how I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
like a diamond in the sky.
Like a diamond bullet
shot right through the middle of my forehead.
Alas! The sun has set.
The sky is blue,
my heart is weak,
my head reeling up too.
The air calls for revolt,
and like a diamond bullet,
I want to be shot.
Lying under the sky,
by the park,
and how I wonder...
of diamonds in the sky.
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by subhadip bhattacharya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher
- MARTYRS الشهداء, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Take My Calm, Midnights Voice
- At The Bus Station In Charleston, South .., Kyle Schlicher
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher