Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
how I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
like a diamond in the sky.
Like a diamond bullet
shot right through the middle of my forehead.
Alas! The sun has set.
The sky is blue,
my heart is weak,
my head reeling up too.
The air calls for revolt,
and like a diamond bullet,
I want to be shot.
Lying under the sky,
by the park,
and how I wonder...
of diamonds in the sky.
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by subhadip bhattacharya )
- Why Do You Cry?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- read me like this, or don't read me at all, Mandolyn ...
- Love's Philosophical Potion, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Two Sisters, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My Bird, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Two Thumbs Up., Harold R Hunt Sr
- A basket سلة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The pond, Harold R Hunt Sr
- All We Need Is Love, Sandra Feldman
- The train., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley