Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
how I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
like a diamond in the sky.
Like a diamond bullet
shot right through the middle of my forehead.
Alas! The sun has set.
The sky is blue,
my heart is weak,
my head reeling up too.
The air calls for revolt,
and like a diamond bullet,
I want to be shot.
Lying under the sky,
by the park,
and how I wonder...
of diamonds in the sky.
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by subhadip bhattacharya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- You Buy Me Eggs Nine 72, Anne Tardos
- Window, Cigeng Zhang
- The World, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Cleansing the Sword!, Stanley Collymore
- Emotions, Ruth Manning-Sanders