I am as happy as I tweet.
Vermont researchers tell me so,
As measured up all nice and sweet,
My keyed characters in a row.
If I tweet 'laughter' more and more,
Then I am happier they say.
'Laughter' has a happy high score.
I'm unhappiest on Monday,
Hitting bottom each Monday night.
Holidays get a happy spike.
Bad news heavy, I'm happy lite.
During a flu pandemic - yike!
I don't do Twitter, so I guess
I have to be more happy less.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twappy by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen