I am as happy as I tweet.
Vermont researchers tell me so,
As measured up all nice and sweet,
My keyed characters in a row.
If I tweet 'laughter' more and more,
Then I am happier they say.
'Laughter' has a happy high score.
I'm unhappiest on Monday,
Hitting bottom each Monday night.
Holidays get a happy spike.
Bad news heavy, I'm happy lite.
During a flu pandemic - yike!
I don't do Twitter, so I guess
I have to be more happy less.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twappy by Ima Ryma )
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)