Tunguska Event-Podkamennaya-Under Rock
Fully uncloaked there in the woods
'The Quarry' playing genetic
Master mind with the local inhabitants.
Breaking all the rules, over and over again:
I'd put a stop to this Tunguska event.
Fully cloaked - I over flew the site:
Backing off just a little, before delivering my wrath.
The Sky in the North opened wide, still wider
As fire poured out, disaster:
Towards the sweet earth.
My Darling Dear 'Quarry'
Clever as ever.
Had sensed me and cloaked, S(he) - itself.
All in all it certainly cleared the air
And I was ever So happy
Having had done battle in such a remote locality.
Chris Lane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tunguska Event-Podkamennaya-Under Rock by Chris Lane )
- no name, Andrej Grampovcan
- we are free to follow their rules. Is th.., jannella aryton
- Soul Sighter, michael walkerjohn
- I Don't Want To Be but I want to., Menkato Awomi
- Treasure Island, Akhtar Jawad
- I Love You- -II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burkhawalli, Tumhe Kis Karke Paya Ki Tum.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do Not Forget, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Bade Miyan, Cchote Miyan Aur Bukhawalli, Bijay Kant Dubey
- z, Vera Sidhwa
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- My Wishes, Yasmin Rubayo
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow