Tunguska Event-Podkamennaya-Under Rock
Fully uncloaked there in the woods
'The Quarry' playing genetic
Master mind with the local inhabitants.
Breaking all the rules, over and over again:
I'd put a stop to this Tunguska event.
Fully cloaked - I over flew the site:
Backing off just a little, before delivering my wrath.
The Sky in the North opened wide, still wider
As fire poured out, disaster:
Towards the sweet earth.
My Darling Dear 'Quarry'
Clever as ever.
Had sensed me and cloaked, S(he) - itself.
All in all it certainly cleared the air
And I was ever So happy
Having had done battle in such a remote locality.
Chris Lane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tunguska Event-Podkamennaya-Under Rock by Chris Lane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira
- Suzette, Edward Kofi Louis
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn
- House, mouse!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho