Tunguska Event-Podkamennaya-Under Rock
Fully uncloaked there in the woods
'The Quarry' playing genetic
Master mind with the local inhabitants.
Breaking all the rules, over and over again:
I'd put a stop to this Tunguska event.
Fully cloaked - I over flew the site:
Backing off just a little, before delivering my wrath.
The Sky in the North opened wide, still wider
As fire poured out, disaster:
Towards the sweet earth.
My Darling Dear 'Quarry'
Clever as ever.
Had sensed me and cloaked, S(he) - itself.
All in all it certainly cleared the air
And I was ever So happy
Having had done battle in such a remote locality.
Chris Lane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tunguska Event-Podkamennaya-Under Rock by Chris Lane )
- Locution, location!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scotland: My Love Renewed, Paul Gerard Reed
- Rosalinda, Edward Kofi Louis
- Losing Your Temper, Edward Kofi Louis
- Testing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Watch My Steps, Edward Kofi Louis
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley