Tunguska Event-Podkamennaya-Under Rock
Fully uncloaked there in the woods
'The Quarry' playing genetic
Master mind with the local inhabitants.
Breaking all the rules, over and over again:
I'd put a stop to this Tunguska event.
Fully cloaked - I over flew the site:
Backing off just a little, before delivering my wrath.
The Sky in the North opened wide, still wider
As fire poured out, disaster:
Towards the sweet earth.
My Darling Dear 'Quarry'
Clever as ever.
Had sensed me and cloaked, S(he) - itself.
All in all it certainly cleared the air
And I was ever So happy
Having had done battle in such a remote locality.
Chris Lane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tunguska Event-Podkamennaya-Under Rock by Chris Lane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay