The truth is waiting behind you,
love was only the hope;
but you have thrown it on sty.
Now, I think, how can I heal?
I am your beloved, not a spy.
The truth was once our life,
the truth was our pride,
but today It is a sentiment
as for our detachment.
I don't know, who is right,
or what makes it wrong?
The truth tells about our love,
and I get something more than worldly covenant.
The past has passed
though my love still lives in stillness;
our love exceeds the bond,
that's why, I will love you forever.
Now, I am so much proud
as I am to make my love eternal,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SHARING GOD'S GIFTS, Tom Zart
- So Hard, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- I wish to tell you, gajanan mishra
- LOVE....................., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- My Mind Paints, Kyle Schlicher
- The Black Cat With The Burning Eyes Jump.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Chatia Baba, The Lord of The Woods!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Held You In My Arms, Kyle Schlicher
- i'm tired..., Cherryl Ann Ilustre
- Poetess, Angela Khristin Brown