The breeze that pushes gently past,
as we stand here together,
wanting this moment to last,
dreaming of it forever.
A moment that feels so good,
as I'm here with you,
it feels just like it should,
I hope you feel this too.
The sun setting in the sky,
beauty that just cant last,
unlike the beauty in your eyes,
unable to hide by the shadows cast.
If you read between the lines,
beauty lies deeper than the skin,
so you can take it as a sign,
that true beauty comes from within.
Kev Elmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True Beauty by Kev Elmer )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart