Have you ever been rolled?
Flattened beyond untold....
Have you felt like a doll
with darts and pins and all
Have you ever been pricked
with needles internal bleed?
Have you ever been stabbed
with virtual knives, attacked?
Have you ever been stomped upon
loads of nonsense felt like a tonne?
Have you ever been stamped on
chopped, sliced, stomped again on?
That means you have been trolled!
Tra La La La La............
The moment you are trolled
Do this, have been told
Block, Delete, Be Bold
Trolls don't deserve your time
Trolls not worth your time
Trolls are more inclined
Trolls feed on the unkind
Worth nothing, not even a dime!
Say Bye-Bye, You'll feel so fine!
Tra La La La La.................
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TROLLS by Philo Yan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- The final salutes, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Why are we here?, Sarah Ferguson
- Chocolate, Akhtar Jawad
- Lost child in my own home, Hudhaifah Siyad
- scale, Nisha K. Janine
- Truth stands, gajanan mishra
- If only it were from me my Love, Hudhaifah Siyad
- Neither Hindugiri Nor Christiangiri Nor .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unbound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Mask We Wear, Is It Poetry