Have you ever been rolled?
Flattened beyond untold....
Have you felt like a doll
with darts and pins and all
Have you ever been pricked
with needles internal bleed?
Have you ever been stabbed
with virtual knives, attacked?
Have you ever been stomped upon
loads of nonsense felt like a tonne?
Have you ever been stamped on
chopped, sliced, stomped again on?
That means you have been trolled!
Tra La La La La............
The moment you are trolled
Do this, have been told
Block, Delete, Be Bold
Trolls don't deserve your time
Trolls not worth your time
Trolls are more inclined
Trolls feed on the unkind
Worth nothing, not even a dime!
Say Bye-Bye, You'll feel so fine!
Tra La La La La.................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TROLLS by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas