Have you ever been rolled?
Flattened beyond untold....
Have you felt like a doll
with darts and pins and all
Have you ever been pricked
with needles internal bleed?
Have you ever been stabbed
with virtual knives, attacked?
Have you ever been stomped upon
loads of nonsense felt like a tonne?
Have you ever been stamped on
chopped, sliced, stomped again on?
That means you have been trolled!
Tra La La La La............
The moment you are trolled
Do this, have been told
Block, Delete, Be Bold
Trolls don't deserve your time
Trolls not worth your time
Trolls are more inclined
Trolls feed on the unkind
Worth nothing, not even a dime!
Say Bye-Bye, You'll feel so fine!
Tra La La La La.................
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TROLLS by Philo Yan )
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love-bonding With a Muhammedan Girl (Bil.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mera Amanaat Hai Tum, Amitava Sur
- IN both terms, hasmukh amathalal
- Before The Bullets, Alfred Barna
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- O Tell Me The Truth About Love, WH Auden
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No More Clichés, Octavio Paz
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)