Have you ever been rolled?
Flattened beyond untold....
Have you felt like a doll
with darts and pins and all
Have you ever been pricked
with needles internal bleed?
Have you ever been stabbed
with virtual knives, attacked?
Have you ever been stomped upon
loads of nonsense felt like a tonne?
Have you ever been stamped on
chopped, sliced, stomped again on?
That means you have been trolled!
Tra La La La La............
The moment you are trolled
Do this, have been told
Block, Delete, Be Bold
Trolls don't deserve your time
Trolls not worth your time
Trolls are more inclined
Trolls feed on the unkind
Worth nothing, not even a dime!
Say Bye-Bye, You'll feel so fine!
Tra La La La La.................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TROLLS by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
- <<< আমি বাংলার পাতি মাষ্টার, Abdul Wahab
- Lost homes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Kind Of Poetry., Darlene Walsh
- "Vae victis! ", Lento Maez
- the death of a little girl, Lizzy Hartwig
- Not Far Off: A New Beginning, M.J Donnchadh
- My Master, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns