Took My Love
Took my love through Hell;
She soaked in the flames—
Dispatch, she's ready.
Flee on a plane.
When this day comes,
I'll lie awake,
Staring at the ceiling,
Dreaming of fate,
As done those times
I saw her with him—
The perfect them,
Their perfect win.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Took My Love by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah