Took My Love
Took my love through Hell;
She soaked in the flames—
Dispatch, she's ready.
Flee on a plane.
When this day comes,
I'll lie awake,
Staring at the ceiling,
Dreaming of fate,
As done those times
I saw her with him—
The perfect them,
Their perfect win.
Edwin Cordero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Took My Love by Edwin Cordero )
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira