RIC S. BASTASA
To Sunshine Which Just Landed In My Skin Today
how many years did it take you
to travel in space just to reach me and
warm my skin?
do you have a story to tell too?
if you do, please stay a while and
tell me, for i am here with nothing
to do but listen.
oh you still have so many light years
to go? so many surfaces to touch?
you are bound to keep that secret with
you. I know how hard it is to take the
load of warmth and stay on nobody's
so you are going. Tasked and always going
and always taking with you something so
So go now. I shall not disturb you again.
I shall not ask you to reveal what belongs
to the sun and the stars.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Sunshine Which Just Landed In My Skin Today by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal
- Your phallus is, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- rejection, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- All You Do Is Take, Lawrence S. Pertillar