To Society I'm The Emo Kid
I sit in a dark corner all day long
Just writing my life's song
Why am I always so confused?
Why does everything wrong happen to me?
My life is nothing but pain
I can't handle anymore misery
People ask why I'm always depressed
People think I'm messed
Some even say I'm weird
But I don't care what people think
They don't know what I'm going through
My life is just plain difficult
Do you know...
I cut myself to free the pain
A little happiness is what I gain
No one knows me
But I am what society would say 'emo'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To Society I'm The Emo Kid by Cryssi Lawliet )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak