To Society I'm The Emo Kid
I sit in a dark corner all day long
Just writing my life's song
Why am I always so confused?
Why does everything wrong happen to me?
My life is nothing but pain
I can't handle anymore misery
People ask why I'm always depressed
People think I'm messed
Some even say I'm weird
But I don't care what people think
They don't know what I'm going through
My life is just plain difficult
Do you know...
I cut myself to free the pain
A little happiness is what I gain
No one knows me
But I am what society would say 'emo'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To Society I'm The Emo Kid by Cryssi Lawliet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon