Thoughts of you
The feeling that you have given me again today,
Have left me breathless,
Panting with excitement,
No one can satisfies me
Like you do
You're amazing, irresistible
God you're so hot
You" just blow me"
I think i will always yearn for you,
And to be with you,
I've never had such thoughts before;
I just think of you and nothing else
Nothing compares to the beauty I see
When I look at you.
Those are some of the reasons why
I'll always love you like I do.
I know we do have to talk
Perhaps we could get a room! !
"And have a nice sensible chat! !
Like proper O, A, Ps
What do you thing
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts of you by george albot )
Poem of the Day
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snow, Walter de la Mare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Unified Objections, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)