Thoughts of you
The feeling that you have given me again today,
Have left me breathless,
Panting with excitement,
No one can satisfies me
Like you do
You're amazing, irresistible
God you're so hot
You" just blow me"
I think i will always yearn for you,
And to be with you,
I've never had such thoughts before;
I just think of you and nothing else
Nothing compares to the beauty I see
When I look at you.
Those are some of the reasons why
I'll always love you like I do.
I know we do have to talk
Perhaps we could get a room! !
"And have a nice sensible chat! !
Like proper O, A, Ps
What do you thing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts of you by george albot )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- The Shoelace, Charles Bukowski
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- an i like you that way - sweetest thing .., sEaN nOrTh
- Longing, Michael P. McParland
- The Home Here And Hereafter., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- American As Apple Pie?, carol carter
- The Final Litmus Test, michael walkerjohn
- The ascent of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- no one's favorite..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- आज आंसू बहाओ - Suffering, yashovardhan kulkarni
- I loved you more than enough.., Rene Perera
- The victory of peace and truth., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..