Subconscious thoughts echoing through
A room full of noise bouncing off the walls
Creating sometimes a double echo true,
Sometimes false, bouncing like tennis balls
Hit by an invisible racket of reasons.
Chiselled out of rocks throughout the seasons,
Trying to make sense of life's do or die
Making the best of others sense's that cry
At you in all directions.
Compartmenting thoughts in sections.
But what is the rule book and what does it say?
Where is the logic that understands the way
The thought processes are mined?
Invisible thoughts that are entwined
With outside background noise that scatter.
Reason that rhymes does seem to matter.
Invisible reason taken from the rule book of the mind
That creates the trueness within should it we find.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis