Subconscious thoughts echoing through
A room full of noise bouncing off the walls
Creating sometimes a double echo true,
Sometimes false, bouncing like tennis balls
Hit by an invisible racket of reasons.
Chiselled out of rocks throughout the seasons,
Trying to make sense of life's do or die
Making the best of others sense's that cry
At you in all directions.
Compartmenting thoughts in sections.
But what is the rule book and what does it say?
Where is the logic that understands the way
The thought processes are mined?
Invisible thoughts that are entwined
With outside background noise that scatter.
Reason that rhymes does seem to matter.
Invisible reason taken from the rule book of the mind
That creates the trueness within should it we find.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Can Love Save The World?, Ronald Chapman
- Brand New Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Good-bye Windows XP, Roy Blokker
- Realy enjoying THAT 'last slice' - OF B.., sEaN nOrTh
- Brain Freeze, Ronald Chapman
- Writers block in July, Matthew Holloway
- Birds Flying High, Ronald Chapman
- August 1914, John F. McCullagh
- Between the Lines (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Quiet Pretty Flower, White Lily