Waltz For Zizi
There Is No Star Taller Than Her
The blonde nightmare,
the woman with gold painted eyes,
that strews red, indecent kisses
on my childishly anxious lips.
The cruel monster
that leaves me in the morning
which part of life is dream
and which is more.
On the other side of the world,
the ocean dresses her nude form
with it's light blue weaves.
There is no star taller than her in the sky,
they're all hanging, on her white cheeks and shoulders,
their blood spilled, on her lips.
No woman, ever was to men
no lips, faced so many kisses,
no other muse, was painted,
more than her.
Can you imagine me, wanting you
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There Is No Star Taller Than Her by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
- TWILIGHT, Meggie Gultiano
- Morning prayers., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Favorite Quote, Nautica Moxley
- Building Bricks, Jude Ogunade
- A Hydro Odyssey, Patrick Czyz
- Salvation, Earth And Sadness, Tony Adah
- Perspective, Patrick Czyz
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)