Then Mood Changes
This world is strange
strange at least to strange
Always I am stranger
born with ring of Saturn
my innocence, my silence
my natural thoughts,
natural ways never fit
into world artificial
So sometimes with new ideas
If I am active... then over active.
I need to introspect and retrospect
If passive more passive than a corpse.
I have to learn.. then I forget to earn
not caring for losses or shame
not caring for opinions I rush.
Foolish I am, misfit
but Someday I find where I am fit.
Mood half yearly change.
Modified approach, experimenting on own.
I am playing here like a child
let divine in me prove
why I am here
where I have my place.
I remain stranger no matter if to others
but strangely I remain stranger to myself..
If not why need introspection
why need retrospection
If I never change?
That I. laugh at myself with frozen tears
I smile with great satisfaction of moving like Earth with Sun
Two equinox yearly two days of sorrow and happiness equal
with eclipses, auroras, clouds, breeze and storms
Volcano eruptions, quakes
Then mood changes
Changes when there is no other go!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Then Mood Changes by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- A Wish, Muhammad Shafi Lone
- The telling Effect of Visual Spell, rajendran muthiah
- Inwards Bound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- My Bangle, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Lungi Dance, You Have No Dance Item .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Imagine., Leonard Champlin
- Insomiacs, Payal Priya
- Empty Soul, George Egba
- Not His Cartoons, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- what is a compliment, lee fones