Then Mood Changes
This world is strange
strange at least to strange
Always I am stranger
born with ring of Saturn
my innocence, my silence
my natural thoughts,
natural ways never fit
into world artificial
So sometimes with new ideas
If I am active... then over active.
I need to introspect and retrospect
If passive more passive than a corpse.
I have to learn.. then I forget to earn
not caring for losses or shame
not caring for opinions I rush.
Foolish I am, misfit
but Someday I find where I am fit.
Mood half yearly change.
Modified approach, experimenting on own.
I am playing here like a child
let divine in me prove
why I am here
where I have my place.
I remain stranger no matter if to others
but strangely I remain stranger to myself..
If not why need introspection
why need retrospection
If I never change?
That I. laugh at myself with frozen tears
I smile with great satisfaction of moving like Earth with Sun
Two equinox yearly two days of sorrow and happiness equal
with eclipses, auroras, clouds, breeze and storms
Volcano eruptions, quakes
Then mood changes
Changes when there is no other go!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Then Mood Changes by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Epitaph on William Muir, Robert Burns
- Sonnet9: If thou hadst become hot summer.., Pijush Biswas
- 357. A Grace before Dinner, Robert Burns
- 314. Song—There'll never be Peace till J.., Robert Burns
- 10 Haiku And 1 Epithalamion, Peter Jay Shippy
- Suffer no more, hasmukh amathalal
- Carver, Edward Kofi Louis
- Wendy Lou, Kim Barney
- Full Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- You are my poetry, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)