Then Mood Changes
This world is strange
strange at least to strange
Always I am stranger
born with ring of Saturn
my innocence, my silence
my natural thoughts,
natural ways never fit
into world artificial
So sometimes with new ideas
If I am active... then over active.
I need to introspect and retrospect
If passive more passive than a corpse.
I have to learn.. then I forget to earn
not caring for losses or shame
not caring for opinions I rush.
Foolish I am, misfit
but Someday I find where I am fit.
Mood half yearly change.
Modified approach, experimenting on own.
I am playing here like a child
let divine in me prove
why I am here
where I have my place.
I remain stranger no matter if to others
but strangely I remain stranger to myself..
If not why need introspection
why need retrospection
If I never change?
That I. laugh at myself with frozen tears
I smile with great satisfaction of moving like Earth with Sun
Two equinox yearly two days of sorrow and happiness equal
with eclipses, auroras, clouds, breeze and storms
Volcano eruptions, quakes
Then mood changes
Changes when there is no other go!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Then Mood Changes by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- I Dry My Tears, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Valley of an autumn's night, Raluca Mitra
- The stars that touch a rose is the star.., Raymond Sawyer
- *Halloween Stroll, Alice Vedral Rivera
- चाँद रात में सैर, Rajnish Manga
- Oil In White Robe, Okoemu Barnabas
- I Could Have Loved You, Sandra Feldman
- I Don't Feel Like A Poet Today, Buxton Shippy
- A weirdo, Amgad Samy
- an act, Billie Lynn Minear
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Wait, Galway Kinnell
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)