The voice of the guardian
You are always beyond
comparison as in truth there is no
duplication of you
your voice is the voice of the desert
lighted by the moon at night when all the jackals
and foxes are awake looking for their prey
and you are there
silent upon the sands
warning those who have come
with all their
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.