Raquel Angel Nagler
The variety of reality
The leaves of my hands
Have their own way of freezing
Their own way to melt,
As if they were tears of my body.
You murmur: reality is the sum of little surprises.
It never liked boredom. Never.
Raquel Angel Nagler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The variety of reality by Raquel Angel Nagler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Seduce You For The Night, Holly Heron
- I'll Never Be Rich, Edgar Albert Guest
- For The Living, Edgar Albert Guest
- Give Me What You Can, Holly Heron
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma