The Sky And Me
Tonight the sky was again my friend,
We talked together, we played games.
I told him about my sorrows and my aches.
And he held me in his arms and I felt, How much he cares.
Its admiring how even the sky can feel and care.
While the human beings laugh at your pain and fades.
Tonight the sky was like me sad.
The stars were singing and the sound of violin was so touching and like us sad.
The sky and I, we are good friend.
Even somthmes together we dance.
But tonight we Both were so sad.
We hugged each other and we both cried pain
Oh my dear friend please dont cry,
my heat cant bear your pain,
We both are alike always sad, alone.
You will stay above, I will die and go!
Sossi Khachadourian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sky And Me by Sossi Khachadourian )
- I am thankful for my children Ethan, and.., Sagrario Garcia
- The universe is conspiring in our favor, Sagrario Garcia
- A Disagreement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- O Death Oh Loser, Adeosun Olamide
- How Many Things Are Still Left (The End .., Stephen Warren Williams
- Will I With It Sit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- groundnut seller, umoh cyril
- imoremi, umoh cyril
- Palm's Greeting, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The land of the stars is the land of Sta.., Raymond Sawyer
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)