The Sky And Me
Tonight the sky was again my friend,
We talked together, we played games.
I told him about my sorrows and my aches.
And he held me in his arms and I felt, How much he cares.
Its admiring how even the sky can feel and care.
While the human beings laugh at your pain and fades.
Tonight the sky was like me sad.
The stars were singing and the sound of violin was so touching and like us sad.
The sky and I, we are good friend.
Even somthmes together we dance.
But tonight we Both were so sad.
We hugged each other and we both cried pain
Oh my dear friend please dont cry,
my heat cant bear your pain,
We both are alike always sad, alone.
You will stay above, I will die and go!
Sossi Khachadourian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sky And Me by Sossi Khachadourian )
Did you read them?
- The Sun, Tushar Ray
- Spirituality: Mother of All Sciences, Tushar Ray
- KP I Need You, Michael McParland
- The man who killed Jesus, Sir Toby Moses
- Poppy, Hazel Connelly
- When Owls Do Cry, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Beautiful Sunset, John F. McCullagh
- Dull glory, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- The Blue of His Face, Marieta Maglas
- Moonlight Love, Krystal Whinery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)