The Sky And Me
Tonight the sky was again my friend,
We talked together, we played games.
I told him about my sorrows and my aches.
And he held me in his arms and I felt, How much he cares.
Its admiring how even the sky can feel and care.
While the human beings laugh at your pain and fades.
Tonight the sky was like me sad.
The stars were singing and the sound of violin was so touching and like us sad.
The sky and I, we are good friend.
Even somthmes together we dance.
But tonight we Both were so sad.
We hugged each other and we both cried pain
Oh my dear friend please dont cry,
my heat cant bear your pain,
We both are alike always sad, alone.
You will stay above, I will die and go!
Sossi Khachadourian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sky And Me by Sossi Khachadourian )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 November 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman
- When the flower withers, Leong Ming Loong
- चादंण रात, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- The Scheme, Tony Adah
- The Worry, Leong Ming Loong
- जो अब तन्हा ही निकला तो, ज़माना साथ चलता है, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- ** अबोल मी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- जो देखू आज घर आँगन तो माँ की याद आती है., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- तुम्हारे इश्क में जीवन कहाँ, कैसे, गुज़ार.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- यहाँ हर सुख का साथी है यहाँ हर दुःख कंवा.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra