The Sky And Me
Tonight the sky was again my friend,
We talked together, we played games.
I told him about my sorrows and my aches.
And he held me in his arms and I felt, How much he cares.
Its admiring how even the sky can feel and care.
While the human beings laugh at your pain and fades.
Tonight the sky was like me sad.
The stars were singing and the sound of violin was so touching and like us sad.
The sky and I, we are good friend.
Even somthmes together we dance.
But tonight we Both were so sad.
We hugged each other and we both cried pain
Oh my dear friend please dont cry,
my heat cant bear your pain,
We both are alike always sad, alone.
You will stay above, I will die and go!
Sossi Khachadourian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sky And Me by Sossi Khachadourian )
- I Never Travelled Alone, Akhtar Jawad
- Wholesomeness To Thirst, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sleep At The Wheel, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Home and Love, Aftab Alam
- Annihilation of trust, Aftab Alam
- Take My Things..., Mr. Nobody
- power of youth, maharshi trivedi
- Let the body die, why should I die?, Aftab Alam
- artist, maharshi trivedi
- life of indigent, maharshi trivedi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(22 March 1941 -)