The Sharpest Claw
There's a life beyond the reason of my being
There's a night beyond this feeling
That in the morning day, it brings a purple story
Full of empty, endless, human glory
Which I've seen so many times
With my empty, loveless, eyes.
It is the story that flows into my veins
Instead of blood and makes my heart to see its rains.
'There's a new beginning in every drop' says my friend, the white raven.
'But I can't see the end of me' - I'm whispering into his wind.
'Your end? Is every note of a wordless symphony
Written inside the beautiful mind of the eternity.
'So, all you have to see is the flesh of harmony
Even though you'll have to bear inside your soul
My sharpest and my purple claw.'
Then, the great silence came into my bones
And I felt his wings winding through the reason of my being.
Cristian Carcu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sharpest Claw by Cristian Carcu )
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns