Glasses wiped, plated stacked.
The last guest has left early
and it is only ten thirty.
I slowly walk out of the restaurant,
tale a stroll and
end up in a park.
I sit on a bench
beside the tree.
Slowly I fell relaxed as if
all day like strings of a musical instrument
I have played and now I let loose.
as if by some
shoots, branches, leaves
come out of me.
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Restaurant by subhadip bhattacharya )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard