Gypsy Boy Varey
The Mistress of Lies and Stealth
Reverberations of 'tut tut'
Has always been the sound
That because she's such a slut
Always follows her around
She's permanently disguised
As lamb but really mutton
Two eyes that are oversized
She's always been a glutton
Don't bet your life she wouldn't
Give a damn about her name
Always chasing what she shouldn't
She has always been the same
Dressed up like a dog's dinner
She always looks the part
To play the role of sinner
The tart without a heart
What goes on in her mind?
God alone only knows
Your guess is as good as mine
Cant's she see she's sunk so low?
Can't she see what others see?
That she is fooling herself
Is this what she wants to be?
The mistress of lies and stealth
Gypsy Boy Varey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mistress of Lies and Stealth by Gypsy Boy Varey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz