The Kwan Touch - Lincoln Park Zoo
Sometimes I say to myself, 'Kwan, '
'Humans do need a guiding hand'
'To help them better evolve on.'
A gorilla can understand
The human need to pry into
The mysteries of all on Earth.
So here at the Lincoln Park Zoo,
I make humans feel they have worth.
Humans worship hi tech, and so
I awe them on their test touch screen,
Sequencing marvel - doncha know!
One super natural machine.
A calculating whiz am I.
Humans are fun to Kwantify.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Kwan Touch - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1618 – 28 July 1667)
- leticia s david
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(November 9 - 1937)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- There Is No Place For True Contributor, Pijush Biswas
- Bachchon ka ghar बच्चों का घर, S.D. TIWARI
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael McParland
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.