The Kwan Touch - Lincoln Park Zoo
Sometimes I say to myself, 'Kwan, '
'Humans do need a guiding hand'
'To help them better evolve on.'
A gorilla can understand
The human need to pry into
The mysteries of all on Earth.
So here at the Lincoln Park Zoo,
I make humans feel they have worth.
Humans worship hi tech, and so
I awe them on their test touch screen,
Sequencing marvel - doncha know!
One super natural machine.
A calculating whiz am I.
Humans are fun to Kwantify.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Kwan Touch - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Sweet angel, Marilyn Jean
- Silence, Breanna Choma
- only once will i will once only, Mandolyn ...
- Immense Pain, Michael P. McParland
- my fears, Juwon Daniel
- Destiny, Tom Zart
- Anthem For Black Lives To Matter, carol carter
- Animals Need Us, Naveed Akram
- No will, Angell Afinowi
- ak nayi subha, harshit madaan