The Kwan Touch - Lincoln Park Zoo
Sometimes I say to myself, 'Kwan, '
'Humans do need a guiding hand'
'To help them better evolve on.'
A gorilla can understand
The human need to pry into
The mysteries of all on Earth.
So here at the Lincoln Park Zoo,
I make humans feel they have worth.
Humans worship hi tech, and so
I awe them on their test touch screen,
Sequencing marvel - doncha know!
One super natural machine.
A calculating whiz am I.
Humans are fun to Kwantify.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Kwan Touch - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
- I Am A Happy Old Man, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)