The Kwan Touch - Lincoln Park Zoo
Sometimes I say to myself, 'Kwan, '
'Humans do need a guiding hand'
'To help them better evolve on.'
A gorilla can understand
The human need to pry into
The mysteries of all on Earth.
So here at the Lincoln Park Zoo,
I make humans feel they have worth.
Humans worship hi tech, and so
I awe them on their test touch screen,
Sequencing marvel - doncha know!
One super natural machine.
A calculating whiz am I.
Humans are fun to Kwantify.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Kwan Touch - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki