The Ideal Driver
Driving an automobile is more than a necessity,
it's an art-pleasure!
While driving you see, think, and know with confidence,
but this can blind.
Perfect driving intent seemingly assuring,
a least expected wrong course -
How a small problem, a recall can prevent another accident.
To unravel a safer course,
T's not the perfect driving motive that can free,
T's more often a 50/50 share of the road!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ideal Driver by Antonio Lima )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer