The heavily Armoured human...
Do you have any weapon in your heart,
to pierce through my heart,
to effervescence as smoke of kindness?
Do you have any other weapon in your mind,
to radiate on the surface of my thought,
to spread on the sheets as the words?
Do you have that hurting and shooting,
weapons in your shining eyes,
to gaze at me to reflect what you give me?
Don't you have any other weapons,
to gauge the warmth and coldness of my lips,
that speak the nakedness of truth,
that may elevate you to the great height?
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The heavily Armoured human... by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable