The heavily Armoured human...
Do you have any weapon in your heart,
to pierce through my heart,
to effervescence as smoke of kindness?
Do you have any other weapon in your mind,
to radiate on the surface of my thought,
to spread on the sheets as the words?
Do you have that hurting and shooting,
weapons in your shining eyes,
to gaze at me to reflect what you give me?
Don't you have any other weapons,
to gauge the warmth and coldness of my lips,
that speak the nakedness of truth,
that may elevate you to the great height?
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The heavily Armoured human... by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak