THE GIFT OF CREATIVITY
Seeds lie in their bed of packaged paper,
seemingly like bodies in a coffin, dead,
waiting for a resurrection when planted
into the warm earth with springs
rain and warm sunshine appear.
Reminds me of the bears in hibernation,
sleeping but awaiting their wake up call,
rousing out of a snoring long winter
to baby cubs being birthed and discovering
a new world for them to live in..
So it is by faith, the faith that worketh by love
our hearts never stop wondering;
the urge to create that our creator Himself
gave us of His very nature, to plant the seeds
of our imagination, with our paint brush,
our hands, our minds, our quill
to bring forth beauty for the beholders of our world.
Truly, love cannot work without faith,
and faith cannot work without love!
The love that propels us on the journey
to bring forth truth and magnificence that enriches the soul.
Just as mankind wants to perpetuate
their kind with descendants, so our hearts
want to create and fashion artistic
marvels that continue on after we are gone...
Creativity is love, and love truly is creativity!
Stanley Oguh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE GIFT OF CREATIVITY by Stanley Oguh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- You're Making This Too Easy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I need you., Tyler Anhorn
- Cosmic soul., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What's up, dude..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Automatic Weaponry...And Kids….Ain't Chi.., James B. Earley
- I'll pray you never run away, Mark Heathcote
- See and please come, gajanan mishra
- The Wind, Sara Militello
- Death.. My Ultimate Inspiration, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Further Trivializing Their Quick To Get .., Lawrence S. Pertillar