In the far off land of Dae-han-min-guk, on a brand new day.
An Angel's fingers dance and prance on the ivories.,
So confident the way she plays.
Like magic! Sending the gift of music to me flying though time and space.,
The music flowed out of the piano like birds singing good morning new day,
Thousands of piano notes,
Filled with elegance and charm travel to my ears.,
This angel sent to me a gift of hope today.,
I have never heard or seen such a wondrous thing,
I must be traveling through a beautiful dream...
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
composer and pianist, Chanmee Yang
Comments about this poem (The Gift by Ronald Chapman )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak