So beautiful you are, so special.
Thoughtful and kind, selfless and giving,
You are such an amazing woman.
The Essence of every man's dream.
I haven't the words to describe what you mean to me,
But in this, I offer my heart to you…
I Adore You…
I'm yours, heart and soul,
I would give you the world,
I would die for you.
So, as you go about your day,
Know that you are in my dreams…
And I thank God, that you are in my life,
Know that you make me happy…
And I consider myself the luckiest man in the world,
To have such an amazing woman in my life…
You are the very definition of happiness to me,
You are the Essence
Of a woman.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('The Essence' by Kelly Seale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR