So beautiful you are, so special.
Thoughtful and kind, selfless and giving,
You are such an amazing woman.
The Essence of every man's dream.
I haven't the words to describe what you mean to me,
But in this, I offer my heart to you…
I Adore You…
I'm yours, heart and soul,
I would give you the world,
I would die for you.
So, as you go about your day,
Know that you are in my dreams…
And I thank God, that you are in my life,
Know that you make me happy…
And I consider myself the luckiest man in the world,
To have such an amazing woman in my life…
You are the very definition of happiness to me,
You are the Essence
Of a woman.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('The Essence' by Kelly Seale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 11बा गोथौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- When My Obedience Is Fulfilled, Rex mayor Ubini
- My Gown Of Dust, Rex mayor Ubini
- Dear God, Tara Stano
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa