So beautiful you are, so special.
Thoughtful and kind, selfless and giving,
You are such an amazing woman.
The Essence of every man's dream.
I haven't the words to describe what you mean to me,
But in this, I offer my heart to you…
I Adore You…
I'm yours, heart and soul,
I would give you the world,
I would die for you.
So, as you go about your day,
Know that you are in my dreams…
And I thank God, that you are in my life,
Know that you make me happy…
And I consider myself the luckiest man in the world,
To have such an amazing woman in my life…
You are the very definition of happiness to me,
You are the Essence
Of a woman.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('The Essence' by Kelly Seale )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Poem of the Day
- The Loss That Has Cost The People, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Christmas Glow, Cigeng Zhang
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal