The End Is Always Near
Devious thoughts which are gathered and kept in your mind.
Will consume the way you think, everyday.
Corrosive forces are being deployed behind the inverted nines.
Subtracted brackets with cracks.
Filled faded shades fear face facts.
Behind your shadow trails the footprints.
Barefoot walking in the heat of a dessert.
Burns blisters on your feet, whoever listens.
Gardens of sand are seen by the dunes.
Stoned by the tombs into mystical ruins.
Secrets are whispered into your ears.
Tell your stories for a world to hear.
Apart from the beginning is the end always near.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The End Is Always Near by Unic Cjonr )
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle