The End Is Always Near
Devious thoughts which are gathered and kept in your mind.
Will consume the way you think, everyday.
Corrosive forces are being deployed behind the inverted nines.
Subtracted brackets with cracks.
Filled faded shades fear face facts.
Behind your shadow trails the footprints.
Barefoot walking in the heat of a dessert.
Burns blisters on your feet, whoever listens.
Gardens of sand are seen by the dunes.
Stoned by the tombs into mystical ruins.
Secrets are whispered into your ears.
Tell your stories for a world to hear.
Apart from the beginning is the end always near.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The End Is Always Near by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Harold Hart Crane
(21 July 1899 – 27 April 1932)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(25 November 1890 – 1 April 1918)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Man He Killed, Thomas Hardy
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- God, ! - Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Short and Sweet, Brittany Veloso
- PH: Echo: True Love, Brian Johnston
- Snow Blind..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Nostalgia, Rimni chakravarty
- The Spirit-World, Emmanuel George Cefai