The End Is Always Near
Devious thoughts which are gathered and kept in your mind.
Will consume the way you think, everyday.
Corrosive forces are being deployed behind the inverted nines.
Subtracted brackets with cracks.
Filled faded shades fear face facts.
Behind your shadow trails the footprints.
Barefoot walking in the heat of a dessert.
Burns blisters on your feet, whoever listens.
Gardens of sand are seen by the dunes.
Stoned by the tombs into mystical ruins.
Secrets are whispered into your ears.
Tell your stories for a world to hear.
Apart from the beginning is the end always near.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The End Is Always Near by Unic Cjonr )
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- If I Knew Someone Cared, Nicole Rawls
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- CHERYL winter
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)