The Desert Path.....
Walking along the desert Path,
loneliness of the flaming sunlight
reigning down…refining all it's touches
Hard rocks, small plants…and even hearts
roaring heat from above and within.
Standing instant while outlook moves
…camels, donkeys, desert runners
bustle through the picturesque
…finding comfort in nature's fare.
As blaze purifies…so does the sun's rays,
piercing blue skies to reach the living;
obliterating the pain and anger inside
…warming the soul to face another day
It's a day on the desert pathway.
Williamsji Maveli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Desert Path..... by Williamsji Maveli )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Forging On..., David Lessard