The Desert Path.....
Walking along the desert Path,
loneliness of the flaming sunlight
reigning down…refining all it's touches
Hard rocks, small plants…and even hearts
roaring heat from above and within.
Standing instant while outlook moves
…camels, donkeys, desert runners
bustle through the picturesque
…finding comfort in nature's fare.
As blaze purifies…so does the sun's rays,
piercing blue skies to reach the living;
obliterating the pain and anger inside
…warming the soul to face another day
It's a day on the desert pathway.
Williamsji Maveli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Desert Path..... by Williamsji Maveli )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery