The Desert Path.....
Walking along the desert Path,
loneliness of the flaming sunlight
reigning down…refining all it's touches
Hard rocks, small plants…and even hearts
roaring heat from above and within.
Standing instant while outlook moves
…camels, donkeys, desert runners
bustle through the picturesque
…finding comfort in nature's fare.
As blaze purifies…so does the sun's rays,
piercing blue skies to reach the living;
obliterating the pain and anger inside
…warming the soul to face another day
It's a day on the desert pathway.
Williamsji Maveli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Desert Path..... by Williamsji Maveli )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL