The Desert Path.....
Walking along the desert Path,
loneliness of the flaming sunlight
reigning down…refining all it's touches
Hard rocks, small plants…and even hearts
roaring heat from above and within.
Standing instant while outlook moves
…camels, donkeys, desert runners
bustle through the picturesque
…finding comfort in nature's fare.
As blaze purifies…so does the sun's rays,
piercing blue skies to reach the living;
obliterating the pain and anger inside
…warming the soul to face another day
It's a day on the desert pathway.
Williamsji Maveli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Desert Path..... by Williamsji Maveli )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz