The Ark of Salvation: From Deluge to Deliverance
I'm forgiven and healed by an und'served favor,
Graciously accepted by the Loving Savior;
Redeemed from the enemy, I'm a slave no more
For all my chains are broken by their Conqueror.
For I would have drowned in the flood of worldliness
And would have been crushed by the waves of sinfulness
Until I was rescued by the Ark of His grace,
‘Til I was lifted up by His lovingkindness.
O the Ark of salvation, which carried me through
The brokenness and guilt to a life that is new,
You saved me from the lies and gave me what is true
And lead me with love ‘til You bring me back to You!
So I choose Your righteousness - forsake rebellion;
I choose Your lordship, O Holy and Blessed Son!
You are my Only God, my life's Only Reason,
O my Belov'd Christ, the Ark of my salvation!
Yehoshua Shim'onai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Ark of Salvation: From Deluge to Deliverance by Yehoshua Shim'onai )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal