Teacher Says, Teacher Goes
what you have done,
was clearly a mistake,
maybe it is,
time for a break.
that you have been naughty.
That you have been quite foughty.
That you are being rude,
don't call teacher a dude.
that you were making faces,
behind teachers back,
that you were throwing spitballs,
at the teacher's pet.
So enough is said,
so now you know,
that whatever you do.....
Jasmine Aira's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teacher Says, Teacher Goes by Jasmine Aira )
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam