Sunset is the time...
when the sun sinks in the sea
sunset is the time
when the moon is about to appear
it is the time when the clouds fill the sky
and by the time the sun says bye..they start to disappear
it is the time when birds to their nests fly...
going to their trees saying good night
some people are in love with that romantic scene
while it brings to some others a dreadful fear
some people think that sunset is the time for the end
and it reminds them of time of death..
as the sunshine is no longer there...
and this scene brings them scare
it is the end of the day..the energy and sunrays
it is time to say bye to sun, clouds and birds in thesky
on the other hand...few people rarely understand
the scene of sunset...and the beauty in watching it
they think it is romantic and sweet
and in that time they would always like to meet
the sun sinking in the sea
taking pictures untill it finally disappears
they love the view of the beach
and they deeply think that sunset time is the best scene
sunset is when the beauty of the nature clearly appears
it doesnt reveal death or end of life
it reveals hope cuz sun tomorrow will again rise
it is a true romantic scene...and the most pleasant time to describe how you feel
and then, the sun says 'bye'...and the moon comes to say 'hi'
the shining of stars in the sky finally arrive..accompanied by their sweet moonshine
sunset is not the death of the sun,
but it is the begining of a new life
it is just time for 12 hours at night...
to wait for the newborn of a new daylight! ! ! !
and that's what they call it the 'SUN RISE'
Riya Gangwar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunset by Riya Gangwar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Night Thoughts, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Poem of the Day
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai
- The Sunprincess, Akhtar Jawad
- Movement incidental, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Before Storm, Luo Zhihai
- Fate rules the outcome., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- How to Stay Alive in the Woods #2, Holly Wotherspoon