Sunset is the time...
when the sun sinks in the sea
sunset is the time
when the moon is about to appear
it is the time when the clouds fill the sky
and by the time the sun says bye..they start to disappear
it is the time when birds to their nests fly...
going to their trees saying good night
some people are in love with that romantic scene
while it brings to some others a dreadful fear
some people think that sunset is the time for the end
and it reminds them of time of death..
as the sunshine is no longer there...
and this scene brings them scare
it is the end of the day..the energy and sunrays
it is time to say bye to sun, clouds and birds in thesky
on the other hand...few people rarely understand
the scene of sunset...and the beauty in watching it
they think it is romantic and sweet
and in that time they would always like to meet
the sun sinking in the sea
taking pictures untill it finally disappears
they love the view of the beach
and they deeply think that sunset time is the best scene
sunset is when the beauty of the nature clearly appears
it doesnt reveal death or end of life
it reveals hope cuz sun tomorrow will again rise
it is a true romantic scene...and the most pleasant time to describe how you feel
and then, the sun says 'bye'...and the moon comes to say 'hi'
the shining of stars in the sky finally arrive..accompanied by their sweet moonshine
sunset is not the death of the sun,
but it is the begining of a new life
it is just time for 12 hours at night...
to wait for the newborn of a new daylight! ! ! !
and that's what they call it the 'SUN RISE'
Riya Gangwar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunset by Riya Gangwar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Overload, bryan wallace
- Down with poverty, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Conversations With A Friend, Richard Allen Beevor
- A Ten Minutes of Prayer, Reagan A. Latumbo
- lux et umbra, Ann Dow
- S.O.S., Sandra Feldman
- Something is in the House, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Tragedy and Comedy, Eugene Levich
- Bound to thaw, george albot
- Not Obligated To Offer Options, Lawrence S. Pertillar