Sunrise of Hope
Hope rises in our hearts
like the sunrise over a
snow-capped mountain peak,
reaching up to the skies.
Hope gives us gladness
from dawn to dusk,
flooding our souls with
heaven's sweetest music.
Hope assures us of a
rousing victory over defeat,
of a glorious certainty
that the best is yet to come.
Hope opens our eyes
to the beauty of life
and the tranquil walk of faith.
Hope makes us aware
of a God of compassion and kindness,
who touches our wintry despair
with His amazing love.
In the midst of life's stormy seas,
we will have perfect peace,
if Christ is our Captain,
our hope and our guide.
Ring the joybells of life
as we fly on the wings of hope,
with Christ as our Pilot.
Enjoy the glorious sunrise
of hope over the mountains of life.
© Miriam Jacob
MIRIAM JACOB's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunrise of Hope by MIRIAM JACOB )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman