Sunrise of Hope
Hope rises in our hearts
like the sunrise over a
snow-capped mountain peak,
reaching up to the skies.
Hope gives us gladness
from dawn to dusk,
flooding our souls with
heaven's sweetest music.
Hope assures us of a
rousing victory over defeat,
of a glorious certainty
that the best is yet to come.
Hope opens our eyes
to the beauty of life
and the tranquil walk of faith.
Hope makes us aware
of a God of compassion and kindness,
who touches our wintry despair
with His amazing love.
In the midst of life's stormy seas,
we will have perfect peace,
if Christ is our Captain,
our hope and our guide.
Ring the joybells of life
as we fly on the wings of hope,
with Christ as our Pilot.
Enjoy the glorious sunrise
of hope over the mountains of life.
© Miriam Jacob
MIRIAM JACOB's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunrise of Hope by MIRIAM JACOB )
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
- HE touched and the life bloomed, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(15 April 1958)
(3rd April 19sixty)