Sunrise of Hope
Hope rises in our hearts
like the sunrise over a
snow-capped mountain peak,
reaching up to the skies.
Hope gives us gladness
from dawn to dusk,
flooding our souls with
heaven's sweetest music.
Hope assures us of a
rousing victory over defeat,
of a glorious certainty
that the best is yet to come.
Hope opens our eyes
to the beauty of life
and the tranquil walk of faith.
Hope makes us aware
of a God of compassion and kindness,
who touches our wintry despair
with His amazing love.
In the midst of life's stormy seas,
we will have perfect peace,
if Christ is our Captain,
our hope and our guide.
Ring the joybells of life
as we fly on the wings of hope,
with Christ as our Pilot.
Enjoy the glorious sunrise
of hope over the mountains of life.
© Miriam Jacob
MIRIAM JACOB's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunrise of Hope by MIRIAM JACOB )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy