alexander opicho (when dictatorship began / kenya)
the ocean in which
bigots and sadist wash their linen
prostitutes justify their treasure
social ostriches bury their heads
in the cultural sands
of oblivion and limbo
the day on which
i lost my virginity
to the incontrite rapists
Poet Other Poems
- 40 KALENJIN DISTRICT COMMISSIONERS OUT O...
- A snob
- a friend
- A Half A Government
- A Leopard Is Not A Good Hunting Companio...
- A Spy
- Africa My Cornucopia -new-
- African writers have cultural rights to ...
- Akademish tugend
- Am Gone Home To Sleep
- Am Tired
- Amilcar Cabral
- An African Girl In Russia -new-
- Animal Anger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.