Stone of Ages
Sexual impurity is
A real big biblical no no.
True hands must carry out God's biz,
And stone the sinners, blow by blow.
Best carried out at the grass roots,
Let each community decide
Who's who of such sinning pursuits.
Then punishers get unified.
First select some suitable stones,
Which should be plentiful and cheap.
Then at the target flesh and bones,
Strike until dead, God's will to keep.
Stoning for sin is Bible talk,
Part of the good book that does rock.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stone of Ages by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom