Bloom; and we are here.
Open up the door
For our garden to appear.
Flowers, gentle fields
Illuminate your hair
Blonde strands swaying
As you step into the clear.
Observing your essence
Previously shadowed sunlight
Darkens my eyes and
As you turn to me, I fear
Your face to never again appear.
What would become of me
For this part to leave
Leave me be and run from here.
What never smelled so sweet
Severs me from you here.
Mikey Bachman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stardust by Mikey Bachman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Baby's World, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- X MAS, Tiku akp
- Interlude Of Justice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Timeless Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'm Still The Same, Gillu Rahul
- They are all equal, gajanan mishra
- On the Day of an Election, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Smiles All The Way (Repeat), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- I Wander Lost, Shalom Freedman
- उसका ही अपमान करते हो uska hi apmaan, hasmukh amathalal
- In restless sea, gajanan mishra