Bloom; and we are here.
Open up the door
For our garden to appear.
Flowers, gentle fields
Illuminate your hair
Blonde strands swaying
As you step into the clear.
Observing your essence
Previously shadowed sunlight
Darkens my eyes and
As you turn to me, I fear
Your face to never again appear.
What would become of me
For this part to leave
Leave me be and run from here.
What never smelled so sweet
Severs me from you here.
Mikey Bachman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stardust by Mikey Bachman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do People Sometimes Self Suicide?, Terence G. Craddock
- I Hate You, Hafeni Nghidinua
- Form matters, douglas scotney
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak