Star 4 You
On the wings of an eagle,
My love for you flies.
Soaring higher and higher,
And touching the skies.
I reached up above,
And pulled a star from the sky.
To place it within,
Your precious eye.
To stay there forever,
As my love for you.
On the wings of our love,
Enduring and true.
I honor you my lady,
With all that I am.
Please my lady please,
Will you be mine?
There are so many things,
My heart wants to say.
I love you,
There is no other words to say it.
Kristopher DeLander's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Star 4 You by Kristopher DeLander )
- Tomar Hansi Tomar Kanna, ramesh rai
- But peace, hasmukh amathalal
- Rah! rRah! Siss-boom-bah!, Frank Avon
- Same enthusiasm, hasmukh amathalal
- NOT / Heart-related, Alan Hickman
- Boy last, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbyes Are Hard, Sayli Satam
- I LOVE PARIS, Terry Collett
- Unrhymed, Naveed Khalid
- One glass one heart, Abdullah alHemaidy
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Robert Louis Stevenson
- Heather Burns