Star 4 You
On the wings of an eagle,
My love for you flies.
Soaring higher and higher,
And touching the skies.
I reached up above,
And pulled a star from the sky.
To place it within,
Your precious eye.
To stay there forever,
As my love for you.
On the wings of our love,
Enduring and true.
I honor you my lady,
With all that I am.
Please my lady please,
Will you be mine?
There are so many things,
My heart wants to say.
I love you,
There is no other words to say it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Star 4 You by Kristopher DeLander )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(19 January 1919 - 10 May 2002)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
Poem of the Day
- Letting Imagination Run, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A river, Leong Ming Loong
- The End of the Road, Sandra Feldman
- Silent Conversation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Serenity Is Placed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shards Of Emotion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT IF CHRIST WAS NOT, Michael P. Johnson
- Another Conquest, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fraction Of A Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Will this swing ever stop?, Desikan Srinivasan