I am so sorry for loving you,
Please forgive me for trusting you,
I apologize to think of you all the time,
I accuse myself for dedicating you one more rhyme.
Sorry, sorry, so sorry 'to hate you still not',
& Thanking you happily for the sadness you brought,
You're too helpful for lots of tears in my eyes,
But I am sorry to deem you as god in skies.
I am sorry & ashamed once again,
To love you, for caring you in every rain,
I hope you will forgive me too,
But regretting for always loving you.
Tanveer Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Tanveer Sharma )
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash