This will end soon.
Someone will come especially for you.
Life will take a turn.
There will be one who'll love you.
You'll get what you want soon.
God will give all the happiness to you.
You need to raise yourself,
you need to keep calm.
This time of yours,
will soon pass.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soon.. by Kirti Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister