Snow, snow, gently drifting to the ground,
For when winter comes, snow will come as well,
Snow is the messenger of winter,
From skiing to toboganning to making snowballs.
Snow, snow gently drifting to the ground,
Falling in the form of unique white snowflakes,
A pure natural blanket,
Sparkling under the sun.
Snow, snow, gently drifting to the ground
TREASURE THIS GIFT BEFORE IT MELTS! !
Silverlight Guessmylastname's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snow by Silverlight Guessmylastname )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas